- Prices vary according to the length of your choice.
- Extensions are not supplied with X-Joints.
- Additional X-Joints are only required when using more than 4 elements (each pole is supplied with 3 X-Joints)
- It is recommended to use a longer extension in preference to multiple shorter extensions if possible.
- Use the height charts below to work out what extensions you need, and contact us if you have questions.
X-Pole Xpert Height Chart
X-Pert pole by X-Pole are dispatched with 2 extensions: one of 125mm and the other of 250mm.
Use this guide to determine if you need to purchase additionnal extension.
- Measure your ceiling then find the correct height on the charts below
- If the corresponding Pole has a PURPLE color extension, then you will need to purchase the specified length extension
- If the corresponding Pole has only white colored extension, you don't need to purchase additionnal extension.
- Additional X-Joint aren't required if you follow the height charts below (each Pole set comes with 3 X-Joints).
- It is strongly recommended to purchase a big extension rather than assembling several small ones for safety reasons.
- If you order an extension without following the height charts, you may not be able to mount your pole properly. If in doubt, contact us.
- Note: for ceilings exceeding 3410mm, it is advised to switch to an X-Pole Competition model.
The delivery time for X-POLE product is approximatively 2-4 business days. The time may vary depending on stocks availability. Please check the stock status and pre-order ETA posted on each relevant product page.
X-POLE products purchased on our website are only delivered to Metropolitan France and some European Union countries.
Shipping cost for pole sets and podiums are as follow:
|X-POLE||X-Pole pole set||X-Pole X-Stage|
|Metropolitan France and EU||from 29 € including taxes||from 160 € including taxes|
The delivery cost may increase depending on the type and/or the number of items ordered, following in consequence of the weight and volumes of the parcel.
Specificity of pre-orders : some X-pole items can be pre-ordered, in which case this would be mentioned on the relevant product page.
When a product can be pre-ordered, it means that it is available to order with a waiting period.
An estimated delivery time will also be indicated when ordering. This is an estimate that can evolve depending on the supply conditions encountered, and it cannot be guaranteed.
If in doubt regarding a pre-ordered product do not hesitate to contact us.