X-Pole Chrome extension for 40, 45 or 50 mm poles. New Version (work with post-2014 X-POLE models).
Important: make sure you choose the correct diameter and material.
To choose your extension, use the height charts below:
To know if your extension is in stock, contact us.
X-Pole products bought from our website are only delivered to Metropolitan France (excluding Corsica), Switzerland, and some other E.U. countries. Other destinations contact us.
- Prices vary according to the length of your choice.
- Extensions are not supplied with X-Joints.
- Additional X-Joints are only required when using more than 4 elements (each pole is supplied with 3 X-Joints)
- It is recommended to use a longer extension in preference to multiple shorter extensions if possible.
- Use the height charts below to work out what extensions you need, and contact us if you have questions.
X-Pole Xpert Height Chart
X-Pert pole by X-Pole are dispatched with 2 extensions: one of 125mm and the other of 250mm.
Use this guide to determine if you need to purchase additionnal extension.
- Measure your ceiling then find the correct height on the charts below
- If the corresponding Pole has a PURPLE color extension, then you will need to purchase the specified length extension
- If the corresponding Pole has only white colored extension, you don't need to purchase additionnal extension.
- Additional X-Joint aren't required if you follow the height charts below (each Pole set comes with 3 X-Joints).
- It is strongly recommended to purchase a big extension rather than assembling several small ones for safety reasons.
- If you order an extension without following the height charts, you may not be able to mount your pole properly. If in doubt, contact us.
- Note: for ceilings exceeding 3370mm, it is advised to switch to an X-Pole Competition model.
The delivery time for X-POLE product is approximatively 2-4 business days. The time may vary depending on stocks availability from the supplier. We will inform you then.
X-POLE products purchased on our website are only delivered to Metropolitan France (except Corsica), Switzerland, and some E.U. countries.
Shipping cost for poles, extensions and accessories are as follow:
|X-POLE||X-Pole pole or accessory||X-Pole X-Stage|
|Metropolitan France||from 29 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Belgium||from 29 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Switzerland||from 70 € excluding tax||from 210 € excluding tax|
|Germany||from 29 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Austria||from 34 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Spain||from 34 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Ireland||from 35 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Italy||from 34 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Luxembourg||from 34 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|The Netherlands||from 29 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|Portugal||from 36 € including tax||from 180 € including tax|
|United Kingdom||from 10 € including tax||from 60 € including tax|
The delivery cost may increase depending on the type and/or the number of items ordered, following in consequence of the weight and volumes of the parcel.
Specificity of pre-orders : some X-pole items can be pre-ordered, in which case this would be mentioned on the relevant product page.
When a product is in pre-order, it means it is no longer in stock at X-Pole but available on the waiting list only. A pre-order then allows you to have an item reserved for you within the next shipment.
An indicative delivery time will also be indicated when ordering. This is an estimate that can evolve depending on the supply condition encountered. If in doubt regarding a pre-ordered product do not hesitate to contact us.