The Lupit Pole Classic G2 Chrome is safe and reliable. The high-quality materials offer amazing spin and optimum grip.
Lupit Pole came out with an innovative tube material, which is now 100% Nickel Allergy Free, with a sustainable surface, 100% peeling and chipping free, and incredible grip.
LP Chrome finish is more “grippy”, so is a very good choice for beginners or people with slippery hands, as it is more forgiving of weaker handgrip strengths. It has excellent grip and has a very smooth texture.
Lupit Pole Classic can be easily installed/removed in just a few minutes by a single person. It has been designed for quick installation without drilling.
Spinning and static mode. 45mm diameter.
The Lupit Pole Classic pack includes all the tools needed to install your pole, and detailed instructions in English.
- Spinning and Static mode
- Smooth all over the surface and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distributes it equally
- 45mm diameter is perfectly suitable for most dancers
- Extendable for ceilings from 2300mm to 2800mm - basic kit, to 3300mm with an additional 500mm extension
- No drilling needed
- High-quality chrome-finish surface
- Made in Europe
- Package dimensions: l: 122cm, L: 23cm, H: 14cm for 17,5kg
New generation (G2) updates:
- Better spin, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems
- Increased stability: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3300 mm.
- Easier installation & safer thread lock: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the locking nuts.
- Smoother design: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise
Lupit & Marion Crampe:
The height charts below allow you to assemble your Lupit Pole with the appropriate extensions.
To check which part of the pole is matching the letters, please refer to the "Content" tab.
The delivery time for Lupit Pole products through GLS is approximately 2 to 4 working days. This period may vary depending on the stocks available from the supplier. Delivery times are indicated on the product sheet when ordering, or later through our customer service.
Lupit Pole products purchased from our website are only delivered to Metropolitan France and some E.U. countries.
Delivery cost for poles and crash mats are as follow :
Lupit Classic & Diamond pole
Lupit Pole podiums
|from 25 € including tax||from 149 € including tax||free|
The delivery cost may vary according to the destination, as well as the number and weight of the packages.
The Lupit Pole brand is renowned for care for its pole dance equipment products (technology, functionality, careful choice of materials & design) which provide innovative and quality pole dance experience.
Many professionals pole dancers have participated in the development of Lupit Pole equipment so that they are at the forefront of technology.
Lupit Pole is constantly improving its products using the latest achievements in mechanical engineering combined with superior materials and high-end design.