The Lupit Pole Classic Chrome is safe and reliable. The high-quality materials offer amazing spin and optimum grip.
Lupit Pole Classic can be easily installed/removed in just a few minutes by a single person. It has been designed for quick installation without drilling.
Spinning and static mode.
The Lupit Pole Classic pack includes all the tools needed to install your pole, and detailed instructions in English.
- Spinning and Static mode
- Smooth all over the surface and Unique tube Joint system
- Upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distributes it equally
- 45mm diameter is perfectly suitable for most dancers
- Extendable for ceilings from 2100mm to 2800mm - basic kit, to 3200mm with an additional 400mm
- No drilling needed
- High-quality chrome pole
- Made in Europe
- Package dimensions: l: 110cm, L: 24cm, H: 17cm for 18,1kg
Lupit & Marion Crampe:
The height charts below allow you to assemble your Lupit Pole with the appropriate extensions.
To check which part of the pole is matching the letters, please refer to the "Content" tab.
- A Base pole (1000mm) with lower-disc bearing, distance-regulating system and spin-block system.
- B Main pole (1000mm) with integrated joints.
- C Pole extension (300mm) with integrated joints.
- D Pole extension (200mm) with integrated joints.
- E Pole extension (100mm) with integrated joints.
- F Upper-disc assembly with bearings.
- G Pole extension (400mm) with integrated joints. (optional - not supplied with the standard pole set).
- H Allen spin-block HEX key.
- I 2x special key tool used for height adjustment, securing the nut and un-tightening the pole extension joints if necessary.
- J User's manual and assembling instructions.
The delivery time for Lupit Pole products through GLS is approximately 2 to 4 working days. This period may vary depending on the stocks available from the supplier. Delivery times are indicated on the product sheet when ordering, or later through our customer service.
Lupit Pole products purchased from our website are only delivered to Metropolitan France and some E.U. countries.
Delivery cost for poles and crash mats are as follow :
Lupit Classic & Diamond pole
Lupit Pole podiums
|from 25 € including tax||from 149 € including tax||free|
The delivery cost may vary according to the destination, as well as the number and weight of the packages.
The Lupit Pole brand is renowned for care for its pole dance equipment products (technology, functionality, careful choice of materials & design) which provide innovative and quality pole dance experience.
Many professionals pole dancers have participated in the development of Lupit Pole equipment so that they are at the forefront of technology.
Lupit Pole is constantly improving its products using the latest achievements in mechanical engineering combined with superior materials and high-end design.