Your go-to LBB, (Little Black Bodysuit).
This bodysuit is everything. A plunge neckline that is incredibly secure. A fit that hugs you in all the right places without being too tight. Classic. Comfortable. Chic. A suit that brings out the superwoman inside of you.
We recommend pre-washing all your pole wear when wearing for the first time.
How to wash me
Treat me well and I'll last for a long long time.
- Remove bra cups from tops - the bra cups absorb more water and become heavy after washing, this may stretch the material when drying
- Use mild detergent
- Gentle cold hand wash in similar colours (yes, you may use the delicates function on your washing machine; just remember to use a delicates bag)
- Rinse out water & line dry
Things to avoid
- Do not soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry clean, iron
- Do not use fabric softeners – these leave a coating on the fabric, preventing it from moisture-wicking and breathing, not to mention, softeners often contain toxic substances and aren't environmentally friendly
- Do not rub on rough surfaces
- Do not dry in direct sunlight – intense light & heat fade the luminosity of most fabrics over time.