The X-POLE XPERT CHROME is a market-leading professional grade pole used by the world best professional dancers.
Fully removable, the Xpert is easily installed and simple to use and has both spinning and static modes to cater to every poler need.
Pro model with X-Lock HERE.
SPECIFICATIONS ON X-POLE XPERT POLE
- Spinning/Static option - lock the pole for static and unlock for spinning
- Adjustable in height – no ladder necessary
- Revolutionaries X-JOINTS – easy to install and user-friendly
- Smooth pole from top to bottom – no sharp edges between the tubes
- Double width upper dome for a maximum stability
- Micro base articulated – easy to install, even on uneven floors
- Poles diameter available: 40mm and 45mm
- Extensible height from 2285mm to 2785mm
- Optional extensions for ceiling heights above 2,75mm (see "height chart" tab)
- Base: micro base for minimum contact and maximum support
- A-Pole (bottom pole): with its height adjuster and its cover
- B-Pole (top pole) – Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 2285mm - 2785mm
- 12.5cm extension – Attach this extension for ceiling heights 2410mm - 2535mm
- 25cm extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 2535mm - 2660mm. Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 2660mm - 2785mm
- 1x 180mm X-Joint – Attached to the 12.5cm extension, it is used with the smallest extensions closest to the ceiling.
- 2x 200mm X-Joints – Used to connect all larger pole pieces
- Top adapter – Attaches at the top of the last piece of the pole to connect to the upper dome
- Upper dome – wide surface for more stability and support (a silicone ring protects your ceiling)
- Hex Key – The only tool you will need to install your pole dance XPERT
Carry case not included but available as an accessory HERE.
What is the difference between coatings?
|Chrome||Best-seller, good value for money. Perfectly suitable for standard use.||6/10|
|Stainless||Stainless steel, resist bad weather, minimise allergies risks. Ideal to install by the seaside. Standard grip. Grip standard.||6/10|
|T-Gold||Electronically coated to increase grip. Golden aspect.||7/10|
|Brass||Solid polished brass with a really good grip which improves with times and use of the pole. Ideal for humid climates or people who sweat a lot.||8/10|
|Powder Coated||Suitable for dancers with grip issues.||9/10|
|Silicone||Pink or black. Ideal to practice with clothes on, to do acrobatics or flags.||10/10|
What is the difference between diameters?
- 40mm - the thinnest, advised for small hands or advanced users
- 45mm - good hand grip, the standard used in world competitions and a majority of studios
Estimated Package Dimensions and Weight :
Length: 1180MM – Height: 450MM – Width: 125MM // Weight: 19KG
X-Pole Xpert Height Chart
X-Pert pole by X-Pole are dispatched with 2 extensions: one of 125mm and the other of 250mm.
Use this guide to determine if you need to purchase additionnal extension.
- Measure your ceiling then find the correct height on the charts below
- If the corresponding Pole has a PURPLE color extension, then you will need to purchase the specified length extension
- If the corresponding Pole has only white colored extension, you don't need to purchase additionnal extension.
- Additional X-Joint aren't required if you follow the height charts below (each Pole set comes with 3 X-Joints).
- It is strongly recommended to purchase a big extension rather than assembling several small ones for safety reasons.
- If you order an extension without following the height charts, you may not be able to mount your pole properly. If in doubt, contact us.
- Note: for ceilings exceeding 3410mm, it is advised to switch to an X-Pole Competition model.
The delivery time for X-POLE product is approximatively 2-4 business days. The time may vary depending on stocks availability. Please check the stock status and pre-order ETA posted on each relevant product page.
X-POLE products purchased on our website are only delivered to Metropolitan France and some European Union countries.
Shipping cost for pole sets and podiums are as follow:
|X-POLE||X-Pole pole set||X-Pole X-Stage|
|Metropolitan France and EU||from 29 € including taxes||from 180 € including taxes|
The delivery cost may increase depending on the type and/or the number of items ordered, following in consequence of the weight and volumes of the parcel.
Specificity of pre-orders : some X-pole items can be pre-ordered, in which case this would be mentioned on the relevant product page.
When a product is in pre-order, it means it is no longer in stock at X-Pole but available on the waiting list only. A pre-order then allows you to have an item reserved for you within the next shipment.
An estimated delivery time will also be indicated when ordering. This is an estimate that can evolve depending on the supply conditions encountered, and it cannot be guaranteed.
If in doubt regarding a pre-ordered product do not hesitate to contact us.
Videos X-Pole Xpert